Top Ten Books That Have Been On My Shelf For The Longest But I've Never Read (the ones I am most excited to get to).
I have a ridiculous amount of books collecting dust on my bookcase - ones I really want to get to, but I keep putting my review copies first. I might have to slip a few in here and there to catch up on them. At least I have a lovely library in my apartment now AND I'm asking for another big bookcase for Christmas from my wonderful fiancee.
1. Firelight by Sophie Jordan - I actually have a signed copy that I won from The Nerd's Wife earlier this year, but haven't gotten to it yet. *sigh*
2. The Frugalista Files by Natalie McNeal - I love reading books about ways people were able to get out of debt, ways to save money and advice. I picked this book up over a year ago. I must read this in the new year.
3. Wondrous Strange and Dark Light by Lesley Livingston - I only own the first two in this series, but I really need to get to them. I've heard great things about this series AND the author is CANADIAN!
4. Need by Carrie Jones - I have a thing for faeries!
5. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - Umm yes, another signed copy that I haven't read yet. Seriously! What is wrong with me.
6. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Ummm, I have an ARC. I won it. Why haven't I read this book yet? It sounds amazing, yet I keep reading other things. I think I need to learn to read faster... or maybe just spend less time online?!?
7. The Wishing Year by Noelle Oxenhandler - Can we create change by wishing for the things we truly want for and in our lives? I hope to find out!
8. Skin Trade by Laurell K Hamilton - The series seems to be focusing mostly on sex and not the paranormal stuff, but I own all the books to date and feel the need to complete the series - this one is next on my list.
9. Witch Child by Celia Rees - Witches!
10. Vision in White by Nora Roberts - Wedding books are on my mind, considering I'm planning my own for next year. I heard this series is wonderful, yet I still haven't started book one.
What's on your list?