I happened across this amazing challenge while catching up on the Bloggiesta Finish Line blogs. I was hopping through some blogs visiting the participants and this button was on the sidebar of a blog. I just had to know what this was all about and how it works. And it sounds so fun!
If you want to know how it all works, click here.
Here is my card - I'll update it monthly with the spots I've completed. Oh and the rules are a little tricky because it's about READING ALL THE BOOKS, so no cross over - the books from row one cannot be used to complete row two, etc.
WISH ME LUCK!
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (re-read 1 book)
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (read 1 book everyone but you has read)
- Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson (read 1 book from your TBR pile)
- Faerie After by Janni Lee Simner (read 1 book that is part of a series)
- Nefertiti's Heart by A.W. Exley (read 1 book that is released in 2013)