I stumbled upon this little meme while checking out The Book Vixen... if you want to participate check out Brianna's post here. I always find something wonderful when I visit The Book Vixen.
Here are the rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Seven books you've read that will always stick with you. First seven you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
- Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen - I just remember this being such a beautiful story about sisters, magic and love. I must re-read this again soon.
- The Kadin by Bertrice Small - I always remember my Mom reading Bertrice Small books and I always wanted to read them, but she said I couldn't until I was older. I now know why - lots of sex scenes. But I really do love these historical romances, especially ones that involved the harems and learning about other cultures.
- On The Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves - I could not put this book down. It sucked me in from the very first line and didn't let go. Emotionally captivating. (Check out my review here).
- The Paperbag Princess by Robert Munsch - Oh, how I adored these books.
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery - I had the biggest fascination with this story. I read it as a child, read it in French in school, bought the book as an adult to read again and I loved the cartoon on TV when I was growing up. Such an amazing read. (Read my review here).
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by JK Rowling - yet again another series of books that my Mom got my to read. So glad that I did.
- Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson - I read this recently - still need to review it, but it blew my mind. I couldn't even imaging going through what the heroine lives through. So well written and so hauntingly real.