I found this fun little post a few weeks ago at Reading is My Treasure and decided to try my hand a book blogger bucket list. A traditional bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you "kick the bucket."
- Read books that I am strongly drawn to.
- Stop saying yes to tours unless it's a book I'm dying to read.
- Set a limit of 3 book touring companies to stay signed up with.
- Set up a book budget.
- Weekly updates on my Reviews A-Z tab.
- Limit the number of challenges I sign up for.
- Use Google Calendar to get more organized.
- Learn SEO.
- Write more discussion posts.
- Keep side bar updated with current reads, contests, and tour buttons.
- Borrow more books from the library.
- Go through bookshelves, keep only the ones I love/am dying to read. Donate/giveaway the rest.
- Promote my Deserted Island feature more – authors and bloggers.
- Limit book requests and be pickier. I can't read ALL THE BOOKS.
- Finish reading series' that I am behind on.
- Keep the Canadian Book Event Calendar up to date (weekly)
I am sure that I will add to this list as I find more things I'd like to accomplish, but right now this is the list I need to concentrate on. It's almost like the New Year's Resolution posts that I do once a year, but this time it's early and an ongoing list to work on.
What would you put on your book blogging bucket list?