So it's a new year and since I've changed things up on the blog this past September, I've decided to change up my personal reading challenge goals. I'll make it work with the book budget posts too so that I stay on track financially as well. Also, I'm not putting a limit how many books I need to read each month. This will allow me time for other things that I like to do (crafts, room renos, visiting with family, watching my fave TV shows, etc). You know... life balance and all that jazz.
So here are my goals I'd like to accomplish in 2015:
1) Making a reading jar - a fun way to get some books read from my TBR piles *originally found on The Book Vixen
2) Accept fewer review books - I'd like to try catching up on some of the books on my shelves (this includes ARCs received and NetGalley books)
3) Write more book reviews - Go back and write reviews for books I've read but haven't reviewed yet (there are a lot)
4) Write more non-bookish posts - thoughts about TV shows, crafts I've done, recipes I've tried, etc
5) Finish my office so I can start using it - missing a desk and need to hang all of my amazing prints, photos, etc.
6) Buy a planner and get organized!
Well that's all folks! I'm sure I will come up with some more ideas as the year goes on, but this is what I've got so far.