Since we are heading on an all-inclusive vacation shortly, I was thinking about what books I'd like to bring with me on my trip. I will be bringing my tablet to use, but that will be mostly for on the plane and at night in our room. When I am lounging poolside or at the beach, I'd like to bring a print book with me. So here are my questions:
1. How many books do you normally bring with you on a week long trip?
2. Do you bring one longer novel or a few shorter ones?
3. Do you bring tradesize or paperback versions?
4. Do you bring ARCs with you or do you bring books to read that are just for you (no review required)?
5. Do you have a certain genre that you like to read while on trips/at the beach?
I debated on taking an audiobook with me, but then I'd need to bring my CD walkman and batteries. Hmmm. Would you bring one?
I'm trying to pack enough to keep my busy, but not too many to weigh my luggage down.
So far I have two ARCs picked out that I might bring with me (subject to change). And I'm debating on buying a few others instead (many on my shelves are hardcover or copies I don't want ruined by water.
So far these are the books on my list that MIGHT come with me (depends on if I see something that just jumps at me).
Open to suggestions for great reads for vacation.